How to Become a Martin's Point Patient
We Welcome You to Join Us
At Martin’s Point, we are committed to providing the best possible health care experience to our patients. We do this by building trusting relationships, treating our patients with warmth and concern, and helping them take an active role in their health and well-being. We strive to provide you with a health care experience that feels easy and well coordinated—from the time you call for an appointment all the way through your care and follow-up.
Here’s how to get started up as a Martin’s Point patient:
• Find the location and doctor that best suits you.
• We accept most major health insurance plans (Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, etc.), but check with your insurance company to make sure the doctor you choose is in your plan’s network.
• Call to make your first appointment. A representative will send you a welcome packet in the mail with the forms you’ll need for your first appointment. You can also download the forms.
• Remember that most Martin’s Point Health Care Centers offer convenient evening and weekend hours.
• If you need lab work or radiology, many of our sites offer these services as well. If the location you choose doesn’t, you are welcome to go to any Martin’s Point location where these services are offered.
• If you have any questions before the day of your appointment, please call your Health Care Center location and they will be happy to answer any questions you have.