Deborah Patten, MD
Martin’s Point accepts most major insurance plans.
“It is a privilege and a joy to know and work with families over the years.”
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Private Practice Physician in Bath
- Physician, Watertown Health Center, Boston, MA
- Completed Pediatric Residency and Internship at New England Medical Center, Boston, MA
- MD, Tufts University, School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- BS in Biology, Brown University, Providence, RI
- Minor in Piano Performance, Brown University, Providence, RI
- American Academy of Pediatrics—National and State
Community organizations including student and international exchange. Family, friends, travel, gardening, the outdoors, reading, cooking, and the arts.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
||Deborah Patten, MD
Number of surveys:
We use the nationally recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey to measure our patients’ experience with their health care provider. Below are ratings this provider received in specific areas. The Overall Rating is an average of these ratings. The scale is 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest score.
Learn About Our Survey
|There is no publicly available rating for this provider because he/she have not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Surveys during the most recent reporting period. To be eligible for display, we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.